Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Needed A Topic For This Blog

I certainly will not bore you to death with my job search but I did need a topic and a title so we'll go with the employment thing for now. A little commentary here a little pop culture there, maybe a shout out or two is what we'll be doing. My sister started a blog about turning 40 but she ran out of steam. Maybe I can get her to write a thing or two about something we both enjoy...coupon shopping! Hey, when you're unemployed you need to cut corners.

My younger brother writes a very cool blog called the Conservative Wahoo. Although he's a lot more conservative that I am, he's probably a lot more fair with opposing views than I could ever be.

My older brother doesn't have a blog that I know about but he knows a lot of stuff, maybe we'll get him to throw something out there.

I promise I'll get better as I move forward.

2 comments:

Doc Milnamo said...

Our father would not be happy. He has always said, "Be a leader, not a follower." I'm now a follower - of this blog. At least I'm the first to follow. Does that make me the leader of the followers?

Doc Milnamo

SamShapiro said...

Someone has to lead the followers.