Sunday, July 25, 2010

Huge, Huge Week

Huge and busy week this week. Final interview on Tuesday and Wednesday. Wednesday is going to be the first and final at the same time as I don't see the guy coming back a second time from Canada. Had a one hour telephone interview two weeks ago and when they called back to set things up on Wednesday, they were asking about salary. Tuesday's also talked salary because they didn't want to embarrass me with low numbers. At this point, embarrass me.

Also, Tuesday night I'm heading to the local college to see what and if NJ is willing to fork over to retrain me. Thinking about taking a few psychology classes to become a Life Coach...sounds like a good racket to me. Teaching is something I would love to do. NJ is tough for that right now but maybe by the time I'm done with classes, there would be lots of openings?

No comments: