Monday, July 25, 2011

So, what have I been up to?

Good question. Had a job with a very nice company. Pay was OK, had my own office, lots of support, I was miserable. I hated doing the office thing. It's just not for me.

About two weeks after I started working there, I got a call from my current employer. I had interviewed with them during the summer of 2010 but it wasn't to be. I must have left a decent impression as they wanted to interview me for another position. I told them thanks but no thanks, I had just started with this other company and could not leave them so soon.

About two months later, I got a call from a head hunter about a position. I listened and figured they had not filled the position yet. I told the headhunter thanks but no thanks, hung up and fired off a quick email to them asking if they were still interested. They were. Two weeks later I was offered the position. Outside sales again. I cover most of PA.

I am now there just about 7 months and I'm extremely happy.

No comments: