Monday, August 16, 2010

So, How's That New Job Going?

Been having computer problems lately. My desktop did want to let me sign on to my own page. Something to do with google-analytics or something, then the computer crapped out on me. Hard drive is shot. Thank goodness I was planning on reformatting the drive and copied all my info to an external HD. Thank goodness again as I turned in a mess of used ink to Staples and had a $30 credit to buy a new HD.

So today was day 6 of the new job. So far so good. I was assigned 13 states and all 13 are virgin territories. I jumped in and started making contacts with state DOTs. It's very hit and miss right now. A bit fustrating as it's like moving through a maze. You think you're heading in the right direction and you run into a wall. You have to back up and try again. The company knows this and they aren't expecting me to set the world on fire right now, but I certainly am trying to set it on fire.

1 comment:

Dear ol' Dad said...

Stay with it Sean. You can handle it one step at a time.