Friday, October 8, 2010

Where To Go From Here?

I haven't written anything in quite awhile. The problem is not writing but what to write. I called the blog "Tales from the Unemployment Line" but I'm employed now. I'd hate to change the title. I think I'll start writing about anything I want but two things will dominate.

I'll write about college football. I love college football. Not a big fan of pro football. I'm really not a big fan of pro sports, not that major college football isn't close to being the pros.

I'll also write about some changes that I'm going to go through, like a butterfly. I'm fat, so I joined weight watchers. Lost 5 lb. in 2 weeks. I walk with a limp due to a crappy hip and back. Yeah, weight loss will help but I'm guessing surgery will too.

My ultimate goal is to run in a 5k race. I just want to run it and finish it, not looking to be the next Jim Fixx...especially not wanting to check out as early as he did. I have special incentive to accomplish this goal as my good friend Cindy will run the first one with me.

By the way, this post is dedicated to my father. I notice that he continues to look for new posts every day. Love you Dad.

1 comment:

Dear ol' Dad said...

Thanks Sean. You're a good boy and I love you.

Dear ol' Dad